It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore.
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
A brief summary of features…
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
– Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
– Web development course
– Sample websites
– Create a sample website with a single click
– Run your website with a single click
– View your website on other devices/computers in the same Lan
– No root access required
– Twitter Bootstrap support
Real-time error checking:
– Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
– Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
– Inline variable
– Introduce variable
– Extract method
– Code formatter
– Out-comment code
– Goto defintion
– Find usages
– Goto symbol
– Very fast editor even with large files
– Unlimited Undo/Redo
– Pinch zoom
– Smart expand selection
– Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
– UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
– Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
– Dropbox integration
– Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
File size: 24.05MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: com.aide.web
Updated: May 14, 2019
Rate 4.30 stars – based on 5059 reviews
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download MuMu Player" to download.
2.Run Mumu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
or import the apk file from your PC Into MuMu Player to install it.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.