Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messagingadmin
Download Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging 4.5.592853-release APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging is a free Auto & Vehicles app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging 4.5.592853-release APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.20 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging then you may visit Google LLC support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging is the property and trademark from the developer Google LLC.
Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to…
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL – High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto
File size: 15.52MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: com.google.android.projection.gearhead
Developer: Google LLC
Updated: July 24, 2019
Rate 4.20 stars – based on 615354 reviews
How to Play Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download MuMu Player" to download.
2.Run Mumu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into MuMu Player to install it.
4.Install Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging for PC.Now you can play Android Auto – Google Maps, Media & Messaging on PC.Have fun!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.