Binaural Beats Therapyadmin
The description of Binaural Beats Therapy
Binaural beats stimulates your brain by sending special auditory artifacts directly into your headphones to produce subtle changes in behavior through entraiment of brainwaves frequency.
* FROM OUR USERS * “As an adult with ADHD, the program for mental alertness has really helped me especially in noisy and crowded spaces like restaurants and coffee shops!” – Jen, 4/11/2014
“An amazing app never thought it would work. I use it all the time, I recommend it as a meditation aid” – James, 3/23/2014
“OMG the deep sleep has helped me achieve a level of sleep I had before having my kids, 12 years ago. Amazing” – Omar, 5/29/2014
* WHAT ARE BINAURAL BEATS ? "The Binaural Beats were discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove, and earned greater public awareness in the late 20th century based on claims that binaural beats help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states. The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone, for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other, then the Binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz.
You can find a more complete description on the dedicated wikipedia page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats).
* THE APP *In this app you will find different types of presets that can help you to sleep, meditate, concentrate , learn better, reduce some types of pain, develop your creativity ….It takes some time of practice to really feel the effects so don’t give up after your first try. And you have to know that it doesn’t work on some people. We really recommend first time users to check out our Facebook (http://on.fb.me/lBDvPK) and Google+ (http://bit.ly/FBBTGP) communities. We recently posted a manual which explains how to use the app (volume, headphones, …) and describe the different BB presets. In these communities you can also discover all the feedbacks from our users and share your questions !
Note this is the original free application, anything else on the market is a copy and could be a fraudulent version.We reply to review comments, you can also email any feedback or use the Facebook or Google+ pages
* SOCIAL MEDIA *
Please join the facebook community at http://on.fb.me/lBDvPKForum on google plus: http://bit.ly/FBBTGPFollow us on Twitter #BinauralBeatAppOr read our blog (linked directly to the app) : https://binauralbeatstherapy.wordpress.com/
* PHONE REQUIREMENTS *Now automatically pause and resume if a phone call arrives.This is why PHONE_STATE permissions are required. The app doesn't have internet access so there's no chance of sniffing numbers.BOOT_COMPLETED : this one is needed for a survey that appears in case you uninstall the app
* ATTENTION *The following people should not use brainwaves entrainment applications like Binaural Beats Therapy :People subject to any forms of seizures or epilepsyPeople using pacemakersPeople suffering from cardiac arrhythmia or other heart disordersPeople taking stimulants, psychoactive drugs, or tranquilizers
How to play Binaural Beats Therapy on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Binaural Beats Therapy Download
Install Binaural Beats Therapy and start it
Well done! Now you can play Binaural Beats Therapy on PC, just like Binaural Beats Therapy for PC version.