Bones Human 3D (anatomy)admin
The description of Bones Human 3D (anatomy)
It gives information about the anatomy of the human skeleton. In a model in third dimension (3D) highly detailed.
– You can manipulate the model, zoom, rotate, move the camera.
– Display the natural pattern or divisions.
– Text information can be maximized or minimized to read comfortably prioritize the model.
– When selecting a bone, the bone will change color, so check your limits and what are its forms.
– Practical and useful anatomical information Valuable in his palm. Reference to primary education, secondary school, college or general culture.
– Get information on the location and descriptions of bones such as the skull, femur, jaw, scapula, humerus, sternum, pelvis, tibia, vertebrae, etc..
* Recommended Hardware Processor 1 GHz or more. 1 GB of RAM or more. HD screen.
How to play Bones Human 3D (anatomy) on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Bones Human 3D (anatomy) Download
Install Bones Human 3D (anatomy) and start it
Well done! Now you can play Bones Human 3D (anatomy) on PC, just like Bones Human 3D (anatomy) for PC version.