Calculate by QxMDadmin
The description of Calculate by QxMD
From the maker of the apps 'Read', 'The ECG Guide' and 'Pedi STAT' comes 'Calculate', a next-generation medical calculator and decision support tool, freely available to the medical community.
Also available on the web at http://qxmd.com/calculate
Essential tools in General Practice, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Surgery, Obstetrics, Nephrology, Hematology, Orthopedics, Pediatrics, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Respirology, and more.
"We recommend medical users try the free Calculate by QxMD first…"-from iMedicalApps review "The best free Medical Calculator apps for the iPhone"
'Calculate' is focused on highlighting tools which are actually useful in clinical practice and serve to impact diagnosis, treatment or determining prognosis.
Helping you make decisions, not just calculate numbers…
• Developed by a collaboration of clinician experts from diverse backgrounds• Converts recent research publications into practical handheld tools – knowledge translation at its best• Automatically adapts to your self-described clinical practice• Unique ‘Question Flow’ technology gets you answers, fast• Detailed references with Pubmed integration• Comprehensive and insightful results• Elegant design and intuitive interface• SI and Conventional units
More than 300 unique calculators and decision support tools
While too extensive to list them all, here is a small sampling of included content:
Reduce and predict perioperative complications
• WHO Surgical Safety Checklist• Predictive models for cardiac surgery and coronary angiography
• Determine cardiovascular risk and guide lipid treatment using the Framingham and Reynolds Risk Scores• Use the CHA2DS2-VASc score to guide treatment in atrial fibrillation• Better understand the risk of bleeding from anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation• ACS using the TIMI risk score• Burns with rule of 9s and Parkland formula• Hypernatremia (calculate water deficit)
• Heart failure• Lymphoma• Myelodysplastic Syndrome• Myeloma• Glomerulonephritis• Hemodialysis• COPD• TIA• Pancreatitis
• Ideal body weight, BMI and BSA• Due date and gestational age• Extensive formula used in echocardiogropathy and invasive hemodynamic monitoring• Kt/V in dialysis patients• eGFR with CKD-EPI, Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD• A-a gradient
Classify• Angina (CCS)• Congestive heart failure (NYHA)
Manage• Head, neck, ankle and knee injuries• DVT and PE• Pulmonary nodules
Stage• Lung cancer• Renal cell carcinoma
Understand• TTKG (transtubular potassium gradient) in hypokalemia and hyperkalemia• Dermatomes
Diagnose• Heparin Induced Thrombocytopenia• Infective Endocarditis• ARDS• Autoimmune Hepatitis
And much more…
Want to keep up with medical research? Get 'Read by QxMD' for Android: http://qx.md/read
Founded my medical professionals, QxMD is dedicated to creating high quality, point-of-care tools for practicing health care professionals. Recognized as a leading developer of free medical software for mobile devices, QxMD develops content in cooperation with expert physicians from their respective fields.
How to play Calculate by QxMD on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Calculate by QxMD Download
Install Calculate by QxMD and start it
Well done! Now you can play Calculate by QxMD on PC, just like Calculate by QxMD for PC version.