Domino 3D Onlineadmin
The description of Domino 3D Online
Domino 3D is a 3D domino game with basic rules that are used in most countries.
With graphics technology three-dimensional (3D) one can see the game from different angles offering a more complete vision of the game that facilitates concentration.
Move around the table by dragging your finger up, down, left and right of the screen. Perform a zoom "pinching" the screen.
Change the game camera clicking on the button "3D camera". There are two types of static cameras and two types of dynamic cameras to automatically enjoy a tour around the table of game.
To make a run drag the tab to where you want it. You will know it is a right move because you will be shown a white wake around the tile.
You can also rearrange your tiles in the order that you want.
When you do not have to pull tabs should click on the lot to get new (located in upper right corner).
Besides being able to play with the screen in vertical (portrait mode) can also play in horizontal (landscape mode) can change modes at any time by turning the screen.
Domino 3D allows network play with other users anywhere in the world. The network game is provided by the powerful skiller.
Through this system, the player can create a game or join a game created by another player.
For network game rolls will be limited to a specific time so that the item has a more dynamic development. If the user does not respond with a move for too long the game will stop assuming that the connection has been lost otherwise.
Note:Importantly, network play is not necessary to use these virtual currencies or make any payment with real money, rather, it is a bonus to expand the possibilities of the game.
Once both players have collected seven tiles each, move first the one with the double six.
Considering that on the table will like leftover fourteen tiles which are in possession of the players, it may be that none of them has the double six, in this course will play the one with the five double or, failing that, the one with the double major. If given the chance that no player has a double, would the holder of 6-5, and so on.
* The player who has not left a tile then you will marry some points of the half of the tile is placed on the table.
* If you have no case, steal from the stock that has been on the table, until I get one that allows you to play. If stealing despite all tabs not find plenty to play with, and will be the other player who continue the game. Naturally, it will be at considerable disadvantage to have accumulated all the tiles from the stock.
* The game ends when one player put on the table all of their tiles, or the game is closed, ie when neither can pull.
* In the first case the points are counted the tiles the player who has lost and is entered in the account of the winner. In the second, the player that adds fewer points with the tiles that have been put up at closing. The winner will score in your account then the sum of the scores of tiles is not placed on any of the two players.
* Is initially set amount of points you get, after the necessary games, counting by units.
How to play Domino 3D Online on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Domino 3D Online Download
Install Domino 3D Online and start it
Well done! Now you can play Domino 3D Online on PC, just like Domino 3D Online for PC version.