DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJIadmin
Download DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI 3.14.0 APK file for Android 6.0+ and up.
DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI is a free Tools app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI 3.14.0 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.80 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI then you may visit DroneDeploy support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI is the property and trademark from the developer DroneDeploy.
DroneDeploy is the most popular app worldwide for drone mapping. Fly your DJI drone autonomously with just two taps on your iOS/Android device. The free DroneDeploy app provides easy automated flight and data capture, enabling high quality interactive maps for analysis, 3D modeling and more. Process your images with DroneDeploy to analyze, annotate and share your maps with others directly from within the app.
DroneDeploy users have mapped millions of acres in more than 100 countries.
Great for a wide range of aerial image and mapping applications, including crop scouting, mapping and surveying, construction and mining stockpile measurement, roof and insurance inspection and more.
Compatible with DJI’s latest drones:
– Phantom 4
– Phantom 3 Standard,
– Phantom 3 4K,
– Phantom 3 Pro,
– Phantom 3 Advanced,
– Inspire 1 and Inspire 1 Pro (including support for the Zenmuse x5 camera)
– Matrice 100.
Autonomous flight highlights::
– Simple flight planning
– Auto-flight and camera settings
– Automated pre-flight safety checks
– Rotate flight direction
– Auto-takeoff, flight and landing
– Live stream First Person View (FPV)
– Smart auto exposure adjustments
– Disable auto-flight and resume control with a single tap
– Multi-flight mission support and starting waypoint selection for continued missions
– Offline flight capabilities
– Custom parameters (altitude, front and side image overlap, camera settings)
– In-app support
Integrated professional-grade map and 3D model highlights:
– High accuracy maps and models
– In-field inspection on any device
– Team collaboration (annotations and messaging) on any device
– Real time distance, area and volume measurements
– Orthomosaic, NDVI, Digital Elevation and Surface Models, and more
Upload images from your drone’s SD card to www.dronedeploy.com to access interactive maps, shareable 3D models and more directly from within the app.
Please fly responsibly and obey all local regulations.
This release introduces a fully integrated drone mapping experience with a brand new user interface. The app includes enhanced flight and data capture capabilities, in addition to an entirely new ability to analyze, annotate and share your drone maps directly from within the app.
New flight features include:
– Flight planning information (area, duration, resolution) when defining area of interest
– Rotate flight direction to select optimum flight path for given conditions
– Select the starting waypoint when continuing a multi-flight mission
– Live stream First Person View (FPV)
New map and 3D model features:
– Interact with your maps and 3D models directly within the app from anywhere
– Analyze NDVI, Elevation and more
– Measure distance, area and volume from within the app
– Add comments and have private conversations about your maps and 3D models
– Securely export and share your maps and models with others
Please join us in improving and discussing the app at http://forum.dronedeploy.com/c/dji
Learn more about getting started with Inspire/P3 here:
File size: 94.20MB
Requires: Android 6.0+
Package Name: com.dronedeploy.beta
Updated: August 13, 2019
Rate 3.80 stars – based on 1516 reviews
How to Play DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI for PC.Now you can play DroneDeploy – Mapping for DJI on PC.Have fun!