The description of European Qualifiers
Enjoyed UEFA EURO 2016? Continue following your national team’s progress in the European Qualifiers. The official European Qualifiers app is the one-stop-shop for all you need to know about the European section of the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualification: teams, matches, fixtures, standings and much more.
Get lightning fast scores, match updates, stats, news, photos and videos – follow your favorite European team on the road to FIFA WorldCup in Russia 2018. KEY FEATURES
• Personalised HomefeedUp-to-date at a glance information about your favourite team.
• Latest News, Videos and PhotosAll updates from the European Qualifiers competition in one place.
• Match CalendarThe complete schedule with dates and kick-off times.
• Live Match ExperienceCan't watch a match on TV? Follow the match in the app as it happens with live match events, photos and commentary from the stadium.
• TeamsTeams for European Qualifiers are announced 24 hours before the kick-off. See here first who is on the squad, what is new and when the next match will be on.
• StatisticsMore than just minutes and goals. Get official in-depth stats for players and teams.
The European Qualifiers app is available in English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish language.
Share your passion for European Qualifiers with the world.
• Facebook: facebook.com/EuropeanQualifiers• Twitter: @EuroQualifiers• Web: http://www.uefa.com/european-qualifiers
Your privacy is very important to us! That's why we only ask for the permissions that we absolutely need for the European Qualifiers app to work.
How to play European Qualifiers on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search European Qualifiers Download
Install European Qualifiers and start it
Well done! Now you can play European Qualifiers on PC, just like European Qualifiers for PC version.