Fake GPS Location – Floateradmin
Download Fake GPS Location – Floater for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Fake GPS Location – Floater 1.36 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Fake GPS Location – Floater is a free Tools app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Fake GPS Location – Floater 1.36 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.41 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Fake GPS Location – Floater then you may visit Rapid Developers support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Fake GPS Location – Floater is the property and trademark from the developer Rapid Developers.
Floater is a fake location app, that is run from a floating window, allowing easy access to other apps.
Fake the location on your phone to any place in the world. This app sets up fake your GPS location so other apps in your phone thinks you are there. You can be in New York, Paris, London or anywhere in the world.
The app will overwrite your current location so that your phone thinks you are somewhere else.
This app is designed for developers to properly test their apps that use and track gps information without the need to lock on a GPS signal. Useful when you want to add a geolocation to a photo if you forgot to turn on location when you were taking it. Can also be used as a prank app – any foul/wrong usage will not be supported by our team.
The floating functionality is super useful so you don\’t need to constantly change apps as you develop your software.
How to use:
1. Grant \”draw over other apps\” permission to enable floating functionality.
2. Enable the Developer settings on your device(on older versions it is not needed)(See tutorial on how to enable this).
3. Enable mock locations or select this app as mock location app. In the developer options select \”Allow mock locations\”.
4. Set your location to \”GPS ONLY\”(or \”Device only\”) for best results.
5. Resize the window or minimize it so you can completely view your app.
6. Tap and drag on the black bars to move the whole window.
7. Start the app and move the map to where you want to fake your location. The green dot indicates where you want to be.
8. Select the play button to start faking your location.
9. Open the app that you are testing/faking on.
10. To stop the fake location click on the stop button not the pause button.
– Location history
– Save Locations to Favorites
– Change notification look (text, description, buttons, show/hide icon, hide from status bar)
– mock GPS coordinate to the service provider.
– Create, save and import/export routes (GPX/KML)
– Set fixed/random accuracy
– Set fixed/random speed
– Add different map tiles
– Use gyro to move the map
– Network mode, control location of other Floater users on the same network
Permission needed for this app:
– Access Coarse and Fine Location – to fake your current location
– Location – needed for when you want to show your real location on the map
– Internet – to display the map
– Storage – needed for when you want to export or import GPX/KML files
– There is no need to turn the GPS on, but for best results turn it on and disable \”high accuracy\” and cahnge it to \”GPS ONLY\”(or \”Device only\”)
– This app requires you to have play services and maps installed.
– We do not encourage you to use this app together with non complying apps
– If the app behaves strangely, clear and update GPS data and restart the device.
– Run this app first before the app you are faking so it will receive coordinates from this app and not from the real sensor
– Disable \”Use wireless networks\” options in Location settings in order to avoid problems where you will keep receiving fake locations even after stopping the app.
– Since this is a floating service, the app may get killed by the Android OS if you are running low on memory or running too many apps. Make sure run this app when you have lots of memory and/or running a few apps to get the best results.
– We do not encourage users to use this with apps like WECHAT and INGRESS. Please make sure the app you use this with comply with using mock locations.
– This app is catergorised as a tool to help developers properly test their apps with location functionalities. Also works with Tasker, Command line and through intents. See tutorial for more info.
Has in-App purchases for removing ads
Please read tutorial if you have any problems using this app. Read it before you leave a rating or comment.
If you find any bugs or want more features – please feel free to contact us using the feedback option in the app.
File size: 1.80MB
Requires: Android 4.0.3+
Package Name: com.marlon.floating.fake.location
Developer: Rapid Developers
Updated: February 15, 2017
Rate 3.41 stars – based on 1404 reviews
How to Play Fake GPS Location – Floater on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Fake GPS Location – Floater and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Fake GPS Location – Floater for PC.Now you can play Fake GPS Location – Floater on PC.Have fun!