FontFix ― Install Free Fontsadmin
Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10
To install a TTF font file that you’ve saved to your device:
1. Copy to your device the TTF font file that you want to use, preferably into the /sdcard directory.
2. Launch Font Installer.
3. Before tampering with your system fonts, backup your existing default fonts first. Tap on the Menu (three dots) button and select Backup/Restore. Select Backup. If Superuser or SuperSU asks for permission, grant it.
4. Tap on the Local tab to open the directory explorer. Locate your TTF file.
5. Tap on the TTF file that you want to use. From the popup dialog, tap Install to set it as the default system font. (If you want to preview the font first, tap on Preview.)
6. If Superuser or SuperSU asks for permission, grant it.
7. Font Installer will prompt you to reboot your device. Tap on Yes.
To install a new font from Font Installer’s online font collection:
1. Open the Server tab in the Font Installer app to see the catalog of fonts.
2. Tap on the name of a font that you like.
3. From the popup dialog, tap on Preview if you want to see sample text rendered in the chosen font; or, tap on Install if you want to download the font and set it as your system font.
4. If a backup warning/notice appears, make sure you let the app backup your font files. This shouldn’t take a long time.
5. Allow the app to reboot your device.
FontFix ― Install Free Fonts is a Tools app developed by JRummy Apps Inc.. The latest version of FontFix ― Install Free Fonts is 184.108.40.206. It was released on . You can download FontFix ― Install Free Fonts 220.127.116.11 directly on Our site. Over 62557 users rating a average 3.8 of 5 about FontFix ― Install Free Fonts. More than 10000000 is playing FontFix ― Install Free Fonts right now. Coming to join them and download FontFix ― Install Free Fonts directly!
What\’s new in 18.104.22.168:
– Fix crash when installing FlipFonts on Android Nougat
– Update custom app themes (you will need to re-apply any custom theme)
– Many under-the-hood changes and improvements
Font Installer ★ Root ★ has a new name ― FontFix.
The app has been completely rewritten. New features include:
★ Support for installing fonts on non-rooted supported devices
★ Thousands of fonts added
★ Material design
★ So much more, check it out!
Change the system fonts on your phone or tablet. Supported for devices that have FlipFont™ (Samsung, HTC Sense) or root access.
• Over 4,300 fonts available for your Android device.
• Root not required for supported devices.
• Install fonts you download from the web.
• Additional font settings for your device.
NOTE Samsung Galaxy S7 and Note 5 do not support installing free fonts.
Tons of fonts
Choose from hundreds of typefaces used by graphic designers and popular websites. All fonts are free for personal use and the majority are free for commercial use too.
Preview the font before installing it to your system. You can also preview any font file you download from the web by selecting it from a third-party file manager or directly in the app.
Samsung and other manufacturers support changing your system font without root access. All our fonts support FlipFont for all Android versions (including Android 6.0). Other font apps no longer work on Marshmallow.
Installing a font to your system requires root access if your device does not support FlipFont. The app will correctly install font files to your system. The app will auto-detect the correct font file to overwrite so you can enjoy any typeface on Android.
Create a secure backup of your font before installing a new font to your system. Backup your system fonts to internal storage or a removable SD card. Share your backups to DropBox, Google Drive, OneDrive or other cloud solutions.
Enjoy downloading, viewing, and installing your fonts with style. The app follows the material design guidelines. You can choose from dozens of handcrafted themes or create your own.
Easy to use
Hundreds of reviews agree that the app makes installing fonts easy and fun. What are you waiting for? Join over 5 million users and enjoy your device\’s new look and style.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is my device supported?
Supported device include:
• A rooted device running Android 4.0+ with S-OFF (for HTC)
• A Samsung device that supports FlipFont (root is not required)
After installing a font, nothing changed. Why?
If rooted, installing a font will overwrite files in the /system/fonts directory. Some applications load their own fonts at runtime. You should see your font applied in the majority of apps.
Support for applying fonts to individual apps will come in a future update for devices that have Xposed framework.
How can I avoid boot loops after installing a system font?
Installing a font on a rooted device can result in a boot loop. The app does everything possible to avoid this situation. Before installing a font to your system you should be familiar with ADB and restoring backups in your custom recovery. Always have a nandroid backup before making changes to your system.
If your device is in a boot loop you should reboot into recovery and restore your latest nandroid backup or a flashable ZIP to restore your system fonts. Wiping data will not fix the boot loop.
What is root?
The name root is the user name or account that by default has access to all commands and files on the Android operating system. Rooting an Android device is simply the process of gaining full, privileged, or admin control of a device, thus allowing ‘superuser\’ permissions.
To learn more about rooting your device, please read the FAQs at http://rootcheck.jrummyapps.com.
FontFix is not affiliated with FlipFont or Monotype Imaging Inc. All functionality, trademarks and copyrights remain the property of their respective owners.
How to Play FontFix ― Install Free Fonts on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search FontFix ― Install Free Fonts and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install FontFix ― Install Free Fonts for PC.Now you can play FontFix ― Install Free Fonts on PC.Have fun!