Gboard – the Google Keyboardadmin
Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10
Official Google Keyboard now available for all Android devices! How exciting!
Google Keyboard APK helps you sending messages,sending texts,learning new words. If you need arabic keyboard,predictive keyboard,social media,english dictionary,thai keyboard,sliding keyboard, Google Keyboard APK is the best key board,keyboard apps,keyboard replacement,typing experience,mind blowing. There are a lot of Android keyboards out there without exaggeration. Range from Google Keyboard to Swiftkey. And you have various choices. But the fact is that if you wanted the Google \”official\”, you\’d need to browse for a version on the store. Things are different now. Google has decided to make its own keyboard accessible to everyone. It offers the full Android 4.2 Jelly Bean typing experience for free
Google keyboard makes text input sensitive and relaxed. In deciding input mode, only in the letters on the slide, use your fingers and then move your fingers to complete a word input, without using the blank space key. In voice input mode, you can input anytime and anywhere you want to say. Google keyboard with strong words recognize and predict the next words, helps you enter text faster and more accurately on all Android devices
As well as a next-word advices and current-word completions, Google Keyboard helps to print out the whole words without pointing to the screen. When the keyboard figures out what you\’re trying to print, you just raise your finger to enter it immediately
o Voice input
o Advanced keyboard layouts
o Gesture input with dynamic floating preview
o Dictionaries for 26 languages
o Works across your Android devices
o Next-word suggestions and current-word completions
The first test I did was a tap texting test and the words output exactly what I wanted. The second test was gesture and again the words presented out all I wanted. The last test was the voice to text feature, which showed yet again at an excellent accurate test. So in terms of accuracy, I believe that this keyboard performs quite well
There are a series of options to adjust the settings to the typing experience you want to go. I need to do more research but I am not sure how tight Google has performed the feature to this new Google Keyboard
Examine the video to find how Google Keyboard performs and see the straight hands-on review
A Voice Typing option also allows users to write notes on the keyboard —pat the microphone icon for hands-free writing. Google Keyboard supports 26 languages and keyboard layouts for more than a dozen, and provides an accurate, fast and reliable typing experience which the company has promised
Also keyboard feature are useful on Google\’s Nexus devices, but the app takes that function to phones and tablets running Android 4.0 and up
How to use?
This keyboard has a Swype input option that I loved. Before testing out this app I was using SwiftKey as my daily driver keyboard
When first opening the app up, a welcome screen will come up and help you get through about 3 steps to go on. After the set up is finished you are all set. If you are going to install more options and know the Jelly Bean Keyboard the settings are basically identical
How to download?
If you are a user of Android devices, you can enter a lot of quality keyboard applications by the Google Play Store, but now Google has made its keyboard access to users as a free download from its app store
You can free download this application that are running Ice Cream Sandwich or above, and other features include the likes of Voice Typing, 26 languages, various keyboard layouts, and much more. Proceed to Google Play to download
Gboard – the Google Keyboard is a Tools app developed by Google Inc.. The latest version of Gboard – the Google Keyboard is 184.108.40.206029707-armeabi-v7a. It was released on . You can download Gboard – the Google Keyboard 220.127.116.11029707-armeabi-v7a directly on Our site. Over 1190675 users rating a average 4.1 of 5 about Gboard – the Google Keyboard. More than 1000000000 is playing Gboard – the Google Keyboard right now. Coming to join them and download Gboard – the Google Keyboard directly!
• Meet Gboard: Search Google and share, right from your keyboard
• Emoji search
• GIF search, available in supporting apps
• Multilingual typing: Automatically switch between your enabled languages while typing
• Streaming autocorrect: Autocorrect last two words based on context
• Predictive search: Search suggestions based on what you type
• Default number row
• 36 new languages
Google Keyboard makes typing fast and easy with gesture and voice. Glide through letters with Gesture Typing to enter words – just lift your finger to finish a word and gesture again, no spacebar required. Compose text on-the-go with Voice Typing. When you can\’t find the right words, express yourself with hundreds of perfect emoji. Works on all your Android devices.
• Gesture Typing: Slide your finger from letter to letter. Completes a word before you\’ve finished the gesture, especially useful when gesturing longer words.
• Voice Typing: Touch the microphone to simply dictate your text.
• Word completion suggestions, automatic corrections, and next-word prediction based on the words you have typed.
• Emoji: Press and hold Enter to choose from hundreds of emoji in any app (Android 4.4+).
• Learns as you type: No need to manually add words to a personal dictionary. Type a word once and you can gesture type it or find it in suggestions next time. Long press a suggestion to remove it from your “learned words” or the keyboard dictionary.
• Sync your learned words across devices to improve suggestions: To turn on keyboard syncing, go to Settings → Language & input → Google Keyboard → Dictionary → Sync learned words.
• Gesture cursor control: Slide your finger across the space bar to move the cursor.
• Gesture delete: Slide left from the delete key to quickly delete multiple words.
• Symbols hints: Show quick hints on your keys to access symbols with a long press (enable in Google Keyboard Settings → Preferences → Long press for symbols).
• One handed mode: On large screen phones, pin keyboard to the left or the right of the screen by long pressing on Enter and selecting the thumb icon.
• Fast symbols: Gesture from the “?!☺” key to temporarily switch to the symbols keyboard and insert a symbol.
• Fast capitalization: Gesture from the SHIFT key to a character to capitalize it.
• Choose a layout with or without key borders to suit your style.
Gesture typing and word suggestions supported in:
English (US), Afrikaans, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Bulgarian, Bulgarian (BDS), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium), Dutch (Netherlands), English (India), English (UK), Estonian, Finnish, French (Canada), French (France), French (Switzerland), Galician, Georgian, German (Germany), German (Switzerland), Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian (Italy), Italian (Switzerland), Kazakh, Kyrgyz, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian (Cyrillic), Serbian (Latin), Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Spanish (US), Swahili, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek, Vietnamese.
Additional keyboard layouts:
Arabic, Basque (Spain), Bengali (Bangladesh and India)*, Esperanto, Hindi*, Kannada*, Khmer (Cambodia), Lao, Malayalam*, Marathi*, Mongolian, Nepali, Tamil (India and Singapore)*, Telugu*, Thai, Zulu.
* For Indic languages, Google also offers Google Indic Keyboard in the Play Store with Hinglish and transliteration support.
How to Play Gboard – the Google Keyboard on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download MuMu Player" to download.
2.Run Mumu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Gboard – the Google Keyboard and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into MuMu Player to install it.
4.Install Gboard – the Google Keyboard for PC.Now you can play Gboard – the Google Keyboard on PC.Have fun!