Google Indic Keyboardadmin
The description of Google Indic Keyboard
Google Indic Keyboard allows you to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in your own native language on your Android phone. Currently it includes the following keyboards:
– English keyboard – Assamese keyboard (???????) – Bengali keyboard (?????) – Gujarati keyboard (???????) – Hindi keyboard (?????) – Kannada keyboard (?????) – Malayalam keyboard (??????) – Marathi keyboard (?????) – Odia keyboard (?????) – Punjabi keyboard (??????) – Tamil keyboard (?????) – Telugu keyboard (??????)
On your phone, if you can read your language in its native script above, you may install and use Google Indic Keyboard to input your language; otherwise your phone may not support your language.
Google Indic Keyboard supports different modes of input:
– Transliteration mode – Get output in your native language by spelling out the pronunciation using English letters (For example, “namaste“ -> “??????“.)
– Native keyboard mode – Type directly in native script.
– Handwriting mode (currently available for Hindi only) – Write directly on your phone screen.
– Hinglish mode – If you choose “Hindi” as an input language, the English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish terms.
How can I enable it and set it as the default keyboard? – On Android 5.x and newer versions:Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, go to Current Keyboard -> Choose Keyboards -> Check “Google Indic Keyboard” -> back to “Language & input” -> Current Keyboard -> Select “English & Indic Languages (Google Indic Keyboard)”When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by clicking the keyboard icon on the bottom right corner of the screen. – On Android 4.x:Open Settings -> Language & Input, under “KEYBOARD & INPUT METHODS” section, check Google Indic Keyboard, then click Default and select “Google Indic Keyboard” in the “Choose input method” dialog.When typing in an input box, you can also change the default input method by selecting “Choose input method” in the Notification area.
How to play Google Indic Keyboard on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Google Indic Keyboard Download
Install Google Indic Keyboard and start it
Well done! Now you can play Google Indic Keyboard on PC, just like Google Indic Keyboard for PC version.