Microsoft Office Mobileadmin
Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10
Microsoft Office Mobile is a Productivity app developed by Microsoft Corporation. The latest version of Microsoft Office Mobile is 15.0.5430.2000. It was released on . You can download Microsoft Office Mobile 15.0.5430.2000 directly on Our site. Over 489274 users rating a average 4 of 5 about Microsoft Office Mobile. More than 50000000 is playing Microsoft Office Mobile right now. Coming to join them and download Microsoft Office Mobile directly!
• Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play store. These new apps are recommended for tablets and phones running Android OS 4.4 and up. http://aka.ms/worda, http://aka.ms/excela, http://aka.ms/ppta
• Office Mobile is not recommended for Android OS 4.4 and up.
** Try the new Word, Excel, and PowerPoint apps! Now available for Android tablets and phones in the Google Play store: http://aka.ms/worda, http://aka.ms/excela, http://aka.ms/ppta. These new apps replace Office Mobile. **
Microsoft Office Mobile is the Office companion for phones running Android OS prior to v4.4. You can access, view and edit your Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents from virtually anywhere. Documents look like the originals, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt graphics and shapes. When you make quick edits or add comments to a document, the formatting and content remain intact.*
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you\’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look great:
• Great-Looking Documents – Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for Phone – Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading – When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views – The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact – Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments – You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later (Android M is not yet supported).
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
How to Play Microsoft Office Mobile on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Microsoft Office Mobile and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Microsoft Office Mobile for PC.Now you can play Microsoft Office Mobile on PC.Have fun!