Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Goadmin
Download Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go 16.0.11901.20110 APK file for Android 6.0+ and up.
Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go is a free Productivity app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go 16.0.11901.20110 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.50 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go then you may visit Microsoft Corporation support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go is the property and trademark from the developer Microsoft Corporation.
The real Microsoft Word app for Android phones and tablets.
Microsoft Word for Android is made for work on-the-go. Word has the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with an intuitive touch experience designed for Android phones and tablets. Whether you want to create a beautiful document or just need to read and make quick edits on-the-go, Word gives you the best productivity experience you want. Work with confidence knowing that your documents look best with Office and you won’t lose any formatting or data as you move across devices. You’ll have easy access to your documents in the cloud whenever you need them.
The free Microsoft Word app provides a core experience for viewing, creating and editing docs on devices with a screen size of 10.1 inches or smaller. You can unlock the full Word experience with an Office 365 subscription.
By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: http://aka.ms/eula.
REAL MICROSOFT WORD
Get the best productivity app on your Android phones and tablets with Microsoft Word. It combines the familiar look, feel and quality of Office with a touch-friendly experience designed for Android.
• Office offers unequaled file compatibility and layout fidelity. Documents will look exactly how you intended on your Android phone and tablet.
• The familiar navigation and menu options in the ribbon help you get started quickly.
• The familiar features you know in Word – Images, charts, footnotes, formulas, tables are all in the touch-first apps to give you the best productivity experience on your phone and tablet.
• The Word app is designed for one-handed use on your phone, with controls at the bottom of the screen. No keyboard or mouse required.
• Save time by using one of the handy templates for your task list, research paper or family update.
DO YOUR BEST WORK – ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Be productive anywhere with touch-first Word app. Create, read and make edits on-the-go with easy access to your documents in the cloud.
• Create beautiful documents with Word. It’s easy to insert textboxes, charts and images with the touch of your fingers.
• Get a rich reading experience with Word. Reflow view adapts your document to fit perfectly on your Android Phone so you can read e-book style with simple swipes.
• Access your recent files from any device so you can quickly pick up from where you left off.
• Your documents are a click away. Access your files whenever you need to, with OneDrive, One Drive for Business, SharePoint, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox support.
Share your work and ideas with others right from your Android phone and tablet.
• Easily share your documents with the cloud-connected Word app
• Track changes, comment and mark-up docs so everybody knows the thinking behind the edits
• Share your documents with others by simply emailing a hyperlink or attachment.
• OS version: KitKat (4.4.X) or above (Android M is not yet supported)
• 1 GB RAM or above
Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create or edit docs. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to unlock the full Office experience. Office 365 is also required to create or edit on tablets with a screen larger than 10.1 inches. See office.com/information for a list of qualifying plans.
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal within the app in most countries and regions. With an Office 365 subscription, you get the full Word, Excel and PowerPoint experience on Android tablet, phone, iPad and iPhone, and you can install full Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
File size: 67.34MB
Requires: Android 6.0+
Package Name: com.microsoft.office.word
Developer: Microsoft Corporation
Updated: July 26, 2019
Rate 4.50 stars – based on 3590735 reviews
How to Play Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install MuMu Player Android Emulator.Click "Download MuMu Player" to download.
2.Run Mumu Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into MuMu Player to install it.
4.Install Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go for PC.Now you can play Microsoft Word: Write, Edit & Share Docs on the Go on PC.Have fun!