Muscle and Motion – Strengthadmin
Download Muscle and Motion – Strength for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Muscle and Motion – Strength 1.4.22 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Muscle and Motion – Strength is a free Education app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Muscle and Motion – Strength 1.4.22 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.01 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Muscle and Motion – Strength then you may visit Muscle and Motion support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Muscle and Motion – Strength is the property and trademark from the developer Muscle and Motion.
“Muscle&Motion – Strength Training” is a professional and interactive advanced anatomy and exercise app containing over four-thousand 3D high-quality videos, tips and theory in the topics of muscle, movement and fitness that are guaranteed to help you become a pro in your field.
Muscle&Motion – Strength Training is used by close to a million users worldwide, including:
• Personal Fitness Trainers & Fitness Coaches
• Pilates, Dance & Yoga Instructors, Teachers
• Bodybuilders, Weight Lifters & Athletes
• Chiropractors and Physical, Occupational and Massage Therapists
• Kinesiology & Anatomy Students and University & College Professors
• Fitness Lovers & Trainees
What People Say:
“Muscle and Motion is like a teacher, but only better because it explains things the way a teacher can’t. Minimalistic and very simple videos help you have a deeper understanding of human muscular anatomy and strength training anatomy. This piece of software is a MUST-have for any trainer or anyone who works in the medical/sports business. I have learnt a huge quantity of information with this software and clarified issues I had regarding particular movements. Thank you Muscle and Motion.”
Cristian, Personal Trainer
“I am a massage therapist whose main focus is working with athletes, bodybuilders and power lifters. When an athlete comes to me complaining of pain from a particular exercise or lift I immediately look it up on your program and know which muscles to work. It helps my clients understand why I am treating them in a particular fashion and also why I can recommend specific massages to help them improve their athletic performance. They think I’m brilliant! (but you and I both know it’s your software that makes me that way!!)”
Kelly Jacobus, RMT, New Jersey, USA
Strength Training Analysis Videos: Anatomy, Methods & Techniques:
• Show trainees which muscles are stimulated during exercise and illustrate perfect form and technique.
• Learn crucial nuances for every exercise through our unique library of educational videos
• Includes videos on strength training anatomy, weight training, weight lifting, power lifting and bodybuilding
Over 400 Exercises Analyzed, Including:
• Bench press, leg press, shoulder press
• Dead-lift, clean, snatch, power clean
• Curls: preacher curl, leg curl, bicep-curl
• Squats, chair squat, full squat, front squat
• Pull-ups, push-ups, pull downs
• Extensions: Leg extension, back extension, triceps extension,
• Chest-fly, shoulder fly
• Lateral-raise, leg-raise
• Crunch, sit ups, core training exercises
• Upright row, bent over row
• Hip abductor
• Seated calf raise, standing calf raise
• And much more!
Strength Training Common Mistakes:
Clearly show clients how common mistakes in training may affect them.
• Dos & don’ts videos in training
• Injury Prevention
• Causes of common limitations
• Learn the theory and secrets behind Core Training.
• Watch special videos containing more than one hour of footage!
Stretching Exercise Analysis Videos: Anatomy, Method and Techniques:
Gain a detailed understanding of exactly how each stretch affects your body with our enhanced video selection.
70 Stretches Analyzed, Including:
• Trunk Stretches
• Hip Stretches
• Leg Stretches
• Upper Body Stretches
• Neck Stretches
Musculoskeletal Anatomy & Kinesiology Videos:
Master the minute distinctions of muscular movement, watching how they function as a group over each joint. Strengthen your understanding of muscular anatomy in motion.
• Anatomy of the human body muscular system (including essential anatomy)
• Specific analysis and functions of all muscles and muscle groups
• Animations, pictures and diagrams that teach you how muscles move and work (including muscle contraction).
• 3D anatomy of the human skeletal system including bone and joint analysis
• Interactive human body model
• 3D anatomy and Kinesiology (exercise science) and exercise physiology
File size: 94.67MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: air.com.musclemotion.MuscleMotionProject
Developer: Muscle and Motion
Updated: September 06, 2017
Rate 4.01 stars – based on 379 reviews
How to Play Muscle and Motion – Strength on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Muscle and Motion – Strength and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Muscle and Motion – Strength for PC.Now you can play Muscle and Motion – Strength on PC.Have fun!