Download Open Camera for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Open Camera 1.46 APK file for Android 4.0.3+ and up.
Open Camera is a free Photography app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Open Camera 1.46 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 4.30 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Open Camera then you may visit Mark Harman support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Open Camera is the property and trademark from the developer Mark Harman.
Open Camera is a fully featured and completely free Camera app for Android phones and tablets. Features:
* Option to auto-stabilize so your pictures are perfectly level no matter what (see example image).
* Zoom via multi-touch gesture and single-touch control.
* Touch to select focus area and metering area (metering area is used to determine exposure).
* Support for flash, torch, focus modes, scene modes, color effects, white balance, ISO, exposure compensation, exposure lock, face detection.
* Video recording (with optional audio, and support for video stabilization).
* Option to lock orientation to portrait or landscape for photo or video.
* Timer (with optional voice countdown).
* Auto-repeat mode, with configurable delay.
* Optimise GUI for left or right-handed users.
* Configurable volume keys.
* Choice of save folder (including support for Lollipop\’s Storage Access Framework).
* Disable shutter sound.
* Overlay a choice of grids (including \”rule of thirds\”) and crop guides.
* Optional GPS location tagging (geotagging) of photos and videos; for photos this includes compass direction (GPSImgDirection, GPSImgDirectionRef).
* Apply a date and timestamp, location coordinates, and custom text to photos.
* Support for external microphones (may not be supported by all devices).
* Widget to automatically take a photo after launching.
* Experimental support for Android 5 Camera2 API: manual focus distance; manual ISO; manual exposure time.
* Small file size.
* Completely free and ad-free, unlike most Android apps. Open Source.
(Some features may not be available on all devices, as they may depend on hardware or camera features, the Android version, etc.)
If you wish you can show your appreciation and support future development of Open Camera by donating! This can be done by purchasing my donation app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=harman.mark.donation . Thanks!
App icon by Adam Lapinski ( http://www.yeti-designs.com ).
File size: 2.44MB
Requires: Android 4.0.3+
Package Name: net.sourceforge.opencamera
Developer: Mark Harman
Updated: May 25, 2019
Rate 4.30 stars – based on 140429 reviews
How to Play Open Camera on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Open Camera and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Open Camera for PC.Now you can play Open Camera on PC.Have fun!