Pocket Server(For MCPE)admin
Download Pocket Server(For MCPE) for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10.
We provide Pocket Server(For MCPE) 18.104.22.168 APK file for Android 4.0+ and up.
Pocket Server(For MCPE) is a free Tools app.
It\’s easy to download and install to your mobile phone.
Please be aware that We only share the original and free pure apk installer for Pocket Server(For MCPE) 22.214.171.124 APK without any modifications.
The average rating is 3.92 out of 5 stars on playstore.
If you want to know more about Pocket Server(For MCPE) then you may visit FENGberd support center for more information
All the apps & games here are for home or personal use only. If any apk download infringes your copyright,
please contact us. Pocket Server(For MCPE) is the property and trademark from the developer FENGberd.
This appliction let you run PocketMine-MP or Nukkit on your android devices.
WARNING:It\’s a plugin developer\’s tool,NOT a game server.If you don\’t know what\’s PocketMine or Nukkit,use this tool is not suggested.
And it\’s open source,you can view source code on GitHub:
* Support download server core from different repositories(jenkins server),if you have other jenkins build server,welcome to open pull requests!
* Build-in PHP5 binary,and you can download & install PHP7 binary online!
* Full ANSI color support for both servers,say goodbye to black and white!
* If you want to use Nukkit,you must download nukkit library from https://www.dropbox.com/s/c6xnyehgdtwobct/nukkit_library.tar.gz?dl=0 and install it(just put it into sdcard and click \”Install Java\”)
* You must mount java library after you reboot your device.And ROOT is required.If you don\’t mount it,Nukkit cannot work at all.
* Nukkit isn\’t work well on android because it uses jline to read command,you can only join the game as OP and run command in minecraft client.
File size: 10.03MB
Requires: Android 4.0+
Package Name: net.fengberd.minecraftpe_server
Updated: September 29, 2018
Rate 3.92 stars – based on 2225 reviews
How to Play Pocket Server(For MCPE) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Pocket Server(For MCPE) and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Pocket Server(For MCPE) for PC.Now you can play Pocket Server(For MCPE) on PC.Have fun!