Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car)admin
Download Apps/Games for PC/Laptop/Windows 7,8,10
Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) is a Communication app developed by Ian Hawkins. The latest version of Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) is 1.2.16. It was released on . You can download Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) 1.2.16 directly on Our site. Over 27162 users rating a average 3.9 of 5 about Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car). More than 10000000 is playing Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) right now. Coming to join them and download Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) directly!
Look for the pro version, it has many more features than the lite!
* Fixed connection issues some people were having. The Adapter may take a moment to find the correct protocol the first time it connects to the ECU.
Enable \’Faster Communications\’ in the settings to really speed up sensor updates!
Some of the cheap OBD2 adapters can have problems talking to the vehicle ECU for some manufacturers vehicles – if in doubt, check the adapter is working properly as some cheap ones can be problematic
See what your car is doing in realtime, get fault codes, sensor data and more!
An OBD II engine ECU diagnostics tool that uses a cheap bluetooth ELM / OBD adapter to connect to your car OBD2 engine management system
Some features include:
* Shows and Resets engine fault codes / DTC trouble codes stored in your car
* Can export map/track log files to Google Earth KML / CSV
* Engine performance data(0 to 60, 0-100, quarter mile, etc) (full version)
* Head up Display / GPS HUD mode perfect for checking your speed at night
* Data Logging functions including web upload and file logging, you can even upload data to your own web server from sensors you choose
* Customisable dashboard with theme support – setup the dashboard with the gauges and dials that you want
* Can help you fix your car and helps keep car repair costs down!
* Turbo Boost gauge support for VW vehicles (in Pro version only)
* MPG for Petrol/Gasoline vehicles. (Pro version has diesel support)
This is the free/basic version – it lets you get a feel for the application and lets you find out if it works with your vehicle / obd2 adapter combination; but may contain some small bugs including not working on some nissan/chrysler/subaru ECUs. The paid version has support for more vehicles and ECU types, looks a lot nicer, and works with more cars / trucks
The paid version has more features (HorsePower,Torque, 0-60 , quarter mile tests, graph data, map / track views) + no adverts and exra dial/display types! and better ABS / Knock sensor support, Transmission temperature support for some makes of car / trucks (GM / Ford, etc), and Turbo Boost on many more vehicles (including VW)
Works on vehicles made by Ford, GM/Vauxhall/Opel, Chrysler, Mercedes, Volkswagen, Audi, Jaguar, Citroen, Peugoet, Skoda, Kia, Mazda, Lexus, Daewoo, Renault, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Honda, Hyundai, BMW, Toyota, Seat, Dodge, Jeep, Pontiac, Subaru and many more vehicle makes, European, US, Far East, etc. Some vehicle ECUs may support more/less features than others.
**PLEASE NOTE!** Any reports of hanging or freezing after quitting the app is due to a bug in the HTC Evo 4G and Galaxy Tab, this can be triggered by using the Pandora/Vlingo/Aldiko bluetooth enabled apps. Disabling Pandoras new bluetooth settings fixes the problem, but HTC/Samsung need to release a fix. Please contact their support and encourage them to fix, Thanks!
The pro version supports USB ELM adapters which are use \’Prolific\’ or \’FTDI\’ chips
* Update: A freeze/hang workaround has been found after a great amount of effort and is available in the full version in the General Preferences settings!
How to Play Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) on PC,Laptop,Windows
1.Download and Install XePlayer Android Emulator.Click "Download XePlayer" to download.
2.Run XePlayer Android Emulator and login Google Play Store.
3.Open Google Play Store and search Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) and download,
or import the apk file from your PC Into XePlayer to install it.
4.Install Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) for PC.Now you can play Torque Lite (OBD2 & Car) on PC.Have fun!