Track Recorder(Torque OBD/Car)admin
The description of Track Recorder(Torque OBD/Car)
This is a plugin for the 'Torque' android app that allows you to overlay a video with your car OBD2 data. Perfect to see how you were driving!
Some features are:
* Watch the video you made with OBD data (speed, turbo boost, rpm as well as other OBD sensors) GPS, Accelerometers overlaid on the video.
* Google Maps semi-transparent overlay so you can watch your position on a map as well as the video at the same time.
* Can record in Hi-Def / HD or Low-def video (an option in the settings).
* Even if you don't have an OBD2 module, the app can still record sensor information from GPS and the acceleromteter
* Layout the recording dashboard how you want by press-and-holding on the screen.
* Video export (including subtitles for supported players)
* Other uses include as a blackbox video recorder to record your daily drives,
If you have a feature you want to see in the app, please email me using the contact developer link below!.
More sensors and gauges will be added in the next few releases!.
Check out the Torque forums at http://torque-bhp.com (click the developer link below).
Transfer of video (including overlays) from the phone is done and available by using the export video function in the app menu – this then lets you export the recordings you have made in a format suitable for uploading to YouTube or for your own storage
Note: This plugin needs the full version of Torque
How to play Track Recorder(Torque OBD/Car) on PC
Download and Install Nox App Player Android Emulator. Click here to download: Download（FREE）
Run Nox App Player Android Emulator and login Google Play Store
Open Google Play Store and search Track Recorder(Torque OBD/Car) Download
Install Track Recorder(Torque OBD/Car) and start it
Well done! Now you can play Track Recorder(Torque OBD/Car) on PC, just like Track Recorder(Torque OBD/Car) for PC version.